Practice Management Association News, Resources & Education
The AL-AAP Practice Management Association (PMA) provides many resources for its members, including:
- A group email list
- A monthly e-news, PMAdvisor
- Every-other-month webinars, which archived on-demand)
- An Annual Meeting, including a live Practice Management Workshop
Group Email List
The AL-AAP Practice Management Association maintains a very active group email list. The purpose is to elicit discussion/ask questions of your peers on pediatric practice management issues. This is the best place to have your questions answered! To participate, you must be a practice manager member of the PMA or a pediatrician member of the Alabama Chapter-AAP. Contact Lynn Brown to sign up; she will send you a confirmation email from the "simplelists" website.
Mark your calendars for our PMA Webinar Series! (Registration information is emailed to Chapter and PMA members approximately two weeks prior.)
2017 - 2018 Webinar Dates
July 25, 2018, 12:15 p.m. - POSTPONED
Check our Upcoming Meetings section for details as they become available.
The AL-AAP Practice Management Association is pleased to provide Chapter and PMA members with free, on-demand recordings of previous PMA webinars. Access them here.
Annual Meeting / Practice Management Workshop
The AL-AAP Practice Management Association hosts an annual meeting and Practice Management Workshop each year on the last Friday in September. Below are future dates, as well as PowerPoint presentations from past meetings.
Mark your calendars!
2018 Practice Management Workshop
September 28, 2018
Previous Workshop Presentations
- "Demystifying Data to Improve and Drive Performance" - Nancy Babbitt, FACMPE - 2013
- "Keys to Optimizing Peak Financial Performance" - Nancy Babbitt, FACMPE - 2013
- "ICD-10 Documentation - Get Your Progress Note Ready for 2014" - Lynn Brown, CPC - 2013