Pediatric Employment Opportunities
The Alabama Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics is pleased to provide a platform to share Alabama employment opportunities for Chapter members. Currently, opportunities exist in the following locations:
COME GROW WITH US - Full- and part-time positions available working in Children's Urgent Care clinic in Birmingham, AL.
Benefits of working for us:
· Leave the back office of administration and insurance to us.
· Earn a competitive salary.
· Opportunity to make a long-term commitment.
· Enjoy flexibility, convenience and work/ life balance.
· You get to sleep late.
· No hospital rounds.
· No interruptions to your schedule.
· Full-time: Work only five days a week.
· Board-certified/board-eligible pediatrician.
· Experience working with children of all ages.
· Experience in an emergency medicine and/or urgent care environment.
· Highly dedicated, compassionate, loyal, and team-oriented individual.
For immediate consideration, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Dr. Amrik Walia at (205) 567-3833.
The Pediatric Care Center of Northeast Alabama is proud to announce an immediate need for a BE/BC pediatrician to join a practice that has been well-established in the community for over 20 years. The luxury call schedule is currently one in every seven weekends and one holiday annually. Patients are admitted to one hospital that has an outstanding emergency department. Calls are low volume and taken by registered nurses at Children’s Hospital. Meaningful Use with the EHR is well-established. The practice and staff are well-versed with a diversified insurance mix reflecting the climate of the community. Benefits include paid health insurance, malpractice, retirement, CME, vacation, as well as loan repayment opportunities. Anniston, a picturesque town situated at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, is midway between Atlanta and Birmingham, with educational, social, and sports amenities reflective of its pivotal location. The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with a zeal for community involvement, and a desire to train and to teach. Fax your CV to 256-237-8400 or contact Donnette Hollingsworth, office administrator, at 256-237-1184 to schedule a visit.