Pediatric Employment Opportunities
The Alabama Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics is pleased to provide a platform to share Alabama employment opportunities for Chapter members. Currently, opportunities exist in the following locations:
Birmingham and Other Areas
Who we are:
Urgent Care for Children (UC4C) are top rated 'pediatric only' urgent care centers based out of Birmingham, AL. Our vision is to be the leading pediatric urgent care provider in the Southern United States.
We believe in delivering 'Quality Care' with 'Less Waiting' and 'Continuity of Care', 365 days a year. As healthcare continues to evolve, we continue to adapt and find new ways to improve the experience and patient satisfaction. We are considered leaders in the local pediatric urgent care industry by healthcare professionals across the region and beyond. We are highly rated by our families, and were recently selected as the best overall urgent care center in Birmingham, AL amongst all pediatric and adult urgent care centers.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for full time Pediatricians and part time Pediatricians for our upcoming locations in Alabama. If you are a like-minded physician and desire to join a physician-owned organization, we want to talk with you. Currently, we are looking for 3 full time Pediatricians, and 4-6 part time Pediatricians.
· Beautiful brand-new facilities
· Lab on site; X-ray on site with radiologist backup
· Excellent and trained support staff
· Most clinical protocols in place
· Team-oriented approach
. Focus on quality medicine, and top-notch customer service
· Open 365 days a year, after hours and weekends
· Professional and physician friendly management with excellent long-term vision
Benefits and Payment:
· Convenient Schedules - work only 14 shifts every four weeks
· Excellent payment
· Good retirement plan with generous matching
· Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
· CME + licensure, dues, subscriptions, and more
· Opportunity for Medical Directorship with administrative bonus
· Large metropolitan areas in Alabama
· Affordable homes and luxurious lifestyle with low cost of living
· Fast growing cities in the south, with excellent public and private schools
· Just hours from pristine gulf beaches and from beautiful mountains
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time
Salary: $100.00 to $110.00 /hour
The Pediatric Care Center of Northeast Alabama is proud to announce an immediate need for a BE/BC pediatrician to join a practice that has been well-established in the community for over 20 years. The luxury call schedule is currently one in every seven weekends and one holiday annually. Patients are admitted to one hospital that has an outstanding emergency department. Calls are low volume and taken by registered nurses at Children’s Hospital. Meaningful Use with the EHR is well-established. The practice and staff are well-versed with a diversified insurance mix reflecting the climate of the community. Benefits include paid health insurance, malpractice, retirement, CME, vacation, as well as loan repayment opportunities. Anniston, a picturesque town situated at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, is midway between Atlanta and Birmingham, with educational, social, and sports amenities reflective of its pivotal location. The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with a zeal for community involvement, and a desire to train and to teach. Fax your CV to 256-237-8400 or contact Donnette Hollingsworth, office administrator, at 256-237-1184 to schedule a visit.